There are a number of good online (and offline) translation tools designed for both native speakers and learners of Arabic. Here is a collection of the top Arabic <>English translators. If you are familiar with any other tools not listed below, please do share them with us.
- Cambridge English-Arabic
- Almaany Dictionary معجم المعاني
- Almanac | Searchable Root-Based Dictionaries
- Google Translate
- BabelNet (Multilingual Encyclopedic Dictionary
- Aratools Arabic-English Dictionary (Root-Based Dictionary)
- Bab.la Dictionary
- Dictionary Babylon
- Microsoft Translator
- ProZ.com | Searchable Translation Glossaries and Dictionaries
- Arabic- English Britannica
قاموس WordReference.com إنجليزي – عربي
2. Oxford Language Dictionary
3. Cambridge English-Arabic
Using one of our 22 bilingual dictionaries, translate your word from English to Arabic
4. Almaany Arabic Dictionary معجم المعاني
معنى كلمة international, تعريف كلمة international في قاموس المعاني الفوري مجال البحث مصطلحات ضمن قاموس عربي انجليزي. معجم شامل يحوي على معاني الكلمات العربية ومعاني الجمل العربية. صفحة 1
5. Arabic Almanac: Searchable Root Based Dictionaries
6. Google Translate (Arabic <> First Language)
Google’s free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages.
7. BabelNet (Multilingual Encyclopedic Dictionary)
BabelNet is both a multilingual encyclopedic dictionary, with lexicographic and encyclopedic coverage of terms in 271 languages, and a semantic network which connects concepts and named entities in a very large network of semantic relations, made up of more than 13 million entries.
8. Aratools Arabic-English Dictionary (Root-Based Dictionary)
Full text and single word Arabic-English dictionary providing dictionary lookups containing English translations, word class and part of speech information and arabic word roots by placing the mouse over each word.
9. Bab.la Dictionary
Search translations in the dictionary and have fun learning languages with vocabulary lessons and many free games and quizzes.
10. Lexilogos Dictionary
Arabic-English Dictionary, Online Translation, Grammar of the Arabic language, Literature
11. Microsoft Translator
Instantly translate your text from one language to another with Bing Translator.
Microsoft Translator is a cloud based automatic translation service used by businesses worldwide to enable their content to reach a global audience.
12. ProZ.com | Searchable Translation Glossaries and Dictionaries
- Search ProZ.com’s extensive translation dictionaries and glossaries for medical, legal, technical and other specialized terms, in Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese, Arabic and many other languages.
Search the ProZ.com glossaries & dictionaries for millions of user-contributed translations in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Arabic and more.
- MyMemory is the world’s largest Translation Memory. MyMemory is 100% free. It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union, United Nations and aligning the best domain specific multilingual websites. You can download memories for free in TMX format and use them with your CAT tool of choice.
MyMemory is the world largest collaborative translation archive.
An Example Search of the word”Cosmopolitan”
Cosmopolitan?, كوزموبوليتان؟, , , Translation, human translation, automatic translation.
14.Arabic- English Britannica
Britannica English: The leading free on-line comprehensive Arabic – English and English – Arabic Dictionary, Translator and English learning by Britannica, Including: Translation of words and sentences, English synonyms, example sentences, related phrases, inflections audio pronunciation, word games, personal word lists and more
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Arabic-English Dictionary Free. Download Arabic-English Dictionary Free and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.